Special Bundle - AAAwave 12GPU Open Frame Mining Rig Frame (white) and Titanium Micro PD560 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD
AAAwave 12GPU Open Frame Mining Rig Frame (white) with Titanium Micro PD560 500GB SSD
aaawave 12 GPU Steel Open Frame Mining Chassis - Ethereum Zcash Lite coin
Brand Name: aaawave
Type: Open frame chassis
Product Dimension: L20 x W14 x H20 Inch
- High quality steel material. Strong & durable, fully protecting your GPU and electronic device.
- Accelerates the air flow and circulation.
- Super cooling design for heat dissipation. Enhances the cooling and extends the service life of graphics cards.
- Professional design. Non-marring and non-slip rubber feet
- Easy & fast installation in 20 minutes with detailed instructions.
- frame only, does not include fans or other CPU, GPU, PSU, motherboards, cables.
- Compatible Motherboards: ATX 305x245
- Power Supply: 2 x ATX Power Supply Positions
- Supports 12 GPUs with a solid mounting plate
- Supports 6 motherboard add on cards with a solid mounting plate
- Supports 2.5” and 3.5” SSDs and HDDs
- Supports 8 x 120mm fans
- Assembly required
Titanium Micro PD560 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal Solid State Drive TMNSSDT-PD560-500GB
PALLADIUM 560 / PD560
- SATA-III 2.5" 6Gbit/s 3D-TLC 7mm SSD
- Deliver high transfer speeds. Max Read: 560 MB/s ; Max Write: 515 MB/s
- Compatibility: PC / Mac / Linux / PlayStation / Xbox
- Up to 50% faster boot up time as compared to traditional hard drives (HDD)
- More reliable and durable than a hard drive, with no moving parts, resistant to vibration and drops
- Warranty : 7-year limited warranty (Please register your product to get the complete manufacturer warranty services, product support and more)
- SLC caching accelerates burst performance
- Device Sleep mode (DEVSLP) supported
- Supports Security Erase
- TRIM support (OS/driver support required)
- High-reliability 3D TLC NAND flash
- Temperature sensor
- Power Consumption (Idle): 0.08W
- Power Consumption (Active): 2W
- Max sequential speeds and IOPS measured using CrystalDiskMark 6.0.2 x64
All products sold by AAAwave.com are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty. All products advertised as BULK or OEM are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
*Note: "BULK" and "OEM" items do not come in a retail type of packaging, do not include hardware, accessories, cables,software, or literature. Unless otherwise noted.
All products are shipped to the customer the exact same way that we receive them from the manufacturer. We are NOT responsible for physical damage or misuse of the product, damage or misuse of the product will automatically void the manufacturer warranty.
* Note: aaawave.com does not accept returns for refunds or exchanges of the following items: Product listings that state "Limited Supply, All sales are final". Open Software and Software Product Keycards. The sales of all the items aforementioned are considered final.
Schedule and Time
aaawave.com offers a 30 day return/exchange policy, unless otherwise noted. The return/exchange policy begins on the customers purchase date. No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 30 days. All refunds will be made back to the customer’s original form of payment within 7 business days of receiving the return merchandise. Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) are valid for only 10 business days. Packages must be received by us within 10 business days after the RMA number has been issued. Packages received after 10 business days will not be accepted and the warranty period will be considered voided and cancelled. RMA processing time is 5-7 business days once the package has been received.
There is a restocking fee of 15% on all returns for refund. We charge this 15% restocking fee for all returns for refund to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. We offer RMA replacement without any restocking fee to customers who have received a defective product. Shipping costs is non-refundable. Product exchanges can be accepted for defective items, the same exact item only. Product returns can be accepted for defective items only. Product returns for non-defective items will incur a 15% re-stocking fee, deducted from the refund amount.
aaawave.com does NOT offer "Advanced Replacement" for the exchange of defective merchandise. aaawave.com does NOT pay the return shipping costs for defective merchandise. We are NOT responsible for product defects, because we do not manufacture the products we sell. aaawave.com will pay for shipping "Back to the customer" for exchange of defective items. All returns and exchanges must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number). Please contact us for a RMA number prior to sending your package. aaawave.com will NOT accept packages without prior authorization and a RMA number. All packages being shipped to aaawave.com must have a valid tracking number that is with a major courier such as UPS, FEDEX, or USPS.
What do you charge for standard shipping?
We offer free shipping on all items to the continental U.S. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, and other U.S. territories (i.e. Guam, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands etc.) require expedited shipping and incur shipping charges. Items may be delivered separately in multiple shipments.
Do you ship internationally?
We ship some of AAAwave's products to Canada.Please see item's availability on product's page.
30 Day Return Policy.
aaawave.com offers a 30 day return/exchange policy, unless otherwise noted. The return/exchange policy begins on the customers purchase date. All refunds will be made back to the customer’s original form of payment within 7 business days of receiving the return merchandise.
What are your business hours?Monday – Friday (Excluding Holidays) 8:00am – 6:00pm PST
Customers Also Viewed
Crucial 8GB DDR4 2666 MHz CL19 CT8G4DFRA266 RAM Desktop Memory UDIMM Non-ECC Make everything on your computer faster Memory is a component in your computer that allows for short-term data access...
Biostar TZ590-BTC Duo mining Motherboard best for mining operations like Chia-coin mining and ETH Carrying features and functionality to entice the mining enthusiasts, the TZ590-BTC DUO motherboard...
Biostar TB360-BTC PRO 2.0 Ver. 6.x LGA1151 DDR4 Supports DX12/HDCP ATX Motherboard (Best to Crypto-Mining)
Biostar TB360-BTC PRO 2.0 Ver. 6.x LGA1151 DDR4 Supports DX12/HDCP ATX Motherboard (Best to Crypto-Mining) Supports 9th & 8th Generation Intel Core™ Processor Intel...
AAAwave Sluice V2 12GPU Open Frame Mining Rig Case for Crypto Currency Mining RVN FIRO CFX (Black) AAAIRMC12
AAAwave 12 GPU Aluminum Open Frame Mining Case Brand Name: aaawaveMaterial: Metal frameColor: BlackType: 12GPU Open frame chassisProduct Dimension: L20 x W14 x H20 InchWeight:...
Intel® Pentium® Processors Discover an amazing balance of performance, experience, and value with systems powered by Intel® Pentium® processors. These processors power more...
AAAwave 12GPU Mining Rig Frame and 12 x AAAwave PCIe Riser V011 Pro and Titanium Micro PD560 500GB Internal SSD
AAAwave 12GPU Mining Rig Frame and 12 x AAAwave PCIe Riser V009s Pro and Titanium Micro PD560 500GB Internal SSD aaawave 12 GPU Steel Open Frame Mining Chassis - Ethereum Zcash Lite coin Brand...
Biostar TB360-BTC D+ LGA1151 Supports 14nm Intel B360, PCIe up to 8 slots, DDR4-2666 Mining Motherboard (Best to Crypto-Mining)
Biostar TB360-BTC D+ LGA1151 Supports 14nm Intel B360, PCIe up to 8 slots, DDR4-2666 Motherboard (Best to Crypto-Mining) Supports 9th & 8th Generation Intel Core Processor ONLY !! Please check...
AAAwave The Sluice V.2 Up to 12 GPU Stackable Mining Rig Frame and 4 pcs of stacking brackets (Black)
1 pc of AAAwave Sluice V2 Up to 12GPU Stackable Open Frame Mining Rig Case (Black) and 4 Stacking Brackets. AAAwave 12 GPU Aluminum Open Frame Mining Case Brand Name: aaawaveMaterial: Metal...