Raspberry Pi PoE+ HAT with Low Profile Heatsink (SC0468)
RASPBERRY PI POE+ HAT WITH LOW PROFILE HEATSINK
- 2021 POE+ HAT FOR PI 4: Designed for the powerful Raspberry Pi 4, the Raspberry Pi PoE+ HAT delivers up to 20W of power from IEEE 802.3AT PoE+ compliant switches so that your Pi 4 never runs out of juice.
- POWER USB 3.0 DEVICES: Two USB 3.0 Type A ports on the Raspberry Pi 4 can deliver up to 1A each. The original PoE HAT could not supply enough current for demanding USB 3.0 devices like backup drives, 4K webcams, and more.
- QUIET CONFIGURABLE FAN: Equipped with a powerful 25mm x 25mm brushless fan, the PoE+ HAT can operate up to 50°C ambient temperature with adequate airflow. With cooler ambient temperatures or low load, the fan will reduce speed for silent operation.
- OPTIMIZED FOR REMOTE: Power over Ethernet provides single cable power and connectivity to the Raspberry Pi 4. Ideal for reducing cable runs, acting as access point (AP), remote sensing and acquisition, the PoE+ HAT further expands already incredible capabilities and processing power.
- LOW PROFILE HEATSINK INCLUDED: Further reduce temperatures by increasing the thermal surface area of the powerful SoC with advanced 3M thermal transfer tape. Remove the blue plastic and adhere the low profile heatsink to the main chip to reduce temperatures and increase speed.
- Raspberry Pi PoE+ HAT compliant with IEEE 802.3at PoE+
- LoveRPI Low Profile Heatsink with 3M Thermal Tape
- Input: 37–57VDC, Class 4 device
- Output: 5VDC, 4A
- Fan: 25mm × 25mm controllable brushless fan delivering 2.2 CFM for processor cooling
- Design: Fully isolated switched-mode power supply
- Operating Temperature: 0 °C to +50 °C
Connecting your PoE+ HAT to your Raspberry Pi
- Before installing the PoE+ HAT, you must attach the supplied spacers in the four corners of the board
- Then connect the Raspberry Pi PoE+ HAT to the two 0.1" headers (40 + 4) that are fitted on your Raspberry Pi
- Once the PoE+ HAT board is connected, you can power your Raspberry Pi through its RJ45 network connector
Disconnecting your PoE+ HAT
- Take care when separating the HAT from your Raspberry Pi
- Pull evenly so that it detaches from all the pins at the same rate; do not pull one end of the connector off before the other
Do not handle the PoE+ HAT while it is powered, to avoid risk of injury from exposure to potential high voltages. Avoid handling the Raspberry Pi while it is connected to a power outlet; only handle by the edges to minimise the risk of electrostatic discharge damage.
All products sold by AAAwave.com are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty. All products advertised as BULK or OEM are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
*Note: "BULK" and "OEM" items do not come in a retail type of packaging, do not include hardware, accessories, cables,software, or literature. Unless otherwise noted.
All products are shipped to the customer the exact same way that we receive them from the manufacturer. We are NOT responsible for physical damage or misuse of the product, damage or misuse of the product will automatically void the manufacturer warranty.
* Note: aaawave.com does not accept returns for refunds or exchanges of the following items: Product listings that state "Limited Supply, All sales are final". Open Software and Software Product Keycards. The sales of all the items aforementioned are considered final.
Schedule and Time
aaawave.com offers a 30 day return/exchange policy, unless otherwise noted. The return/exchange policy begins on the customers purchase date. No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 30 days. All refunds will be made back to the customer’s original form of payment within 7 business days of receiving the return merchandise. Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) are valid for only 10 business days. Packages must be received by us within 10 business days after the RMA number has been issued. Packages received after 10 business days will not be accepted and the warranty period will be considered voided and cancelled. RMA processing time is 5-7 business days once the package has been received.
There is a restocking fee of 15% on all returns for refund. We charge this 15% restocking fee for all returns for refund to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. We offer RMA replacement without any restocking fee to customers who have received a defective product. Shipping costs is non-refundable. Product exchanges can be accepted for defective items, the same exact item only. Product returns can be accepted for defective items only. Product returns for non-defective items will incur a 15% re-stocking fee, deducted from the refund amount.
aaawave.com does NOT offer "Advanced Replacement" for the exchange of defective merchandise. aaawave.com does NOT pay the return shipping costs for defective merchandise. We are NOT responsible for product defects, because we do not manufacture the products we sell. aaawave.com will pay for shipping "Back to the customer" for exchange of defective items. All returns and exchanges must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number). Please contact us for a RMA number prior to sending your package. aaawave.com will NOT accept packages without prior authorization and a RMA number. All packages being shipped to aaawave.com must have a valid tracking number that is with a major courier such as UPS, FEDEX, or USPS.
What do you charge for standard shipping?
We offer free shipping on all items to the continental U.S. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, and other U.S. territories (i.e. Guam, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands etc.) require expedited shipping and incur shipping charges. Items may be delivered separately in multiple shipments.
Do you ship internationally?
We ship some of AAAwave's products to Canada.Please see item's availability on product's page.
30 Day Return Policy.
aaawave.com offers a 30 day return/exchange policy, unless otherwise noted. The return/exchange policy begins on the customers purchase date. All refunds will be made back to the customer’s original form of payment within 7 business days of receiving the return merchandise.
What are your business hours?Monday – Friday (Excluding Holidays) 8:00am – 6:00pm PST