QNAP 4 Bay NAS with Quad-core Processor, 4 GB DDR4 RAM and 2.5GbE Network (TS-433-4G-US)
QNAP NAS 4 BEY TS-433
QNAP TS-433 is a 4-bay personal cloud NAS (Network Attached Storage) device. It is powered by an ARM 4-core Cortex-A55 2.0GHz processor and comes with 4GB of on-board RAM, which is non-expandable. The NAS supports 3.5-inch SATA hard disk drives and 2.5-inch SATA solid state drives. It features hot-swappable drive bays, a Gigabit Ethernet port, and a 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet port. The TS-433 is designed for easy setup and use, and it provides advanced privacy and security settings, including IP blocking, HTTPS connectivity, and 2-step verification.
- Centralized multimedia management Centrally store photos, music, and videos; easily browse, organize, and share multimedia files.
- AI-powered image recognition With a built-in NPU (Neural network Processing Unit) processor, the TS-433 boosts performance for high-speed face and object recognition.
- Home entertainment center Supports ARM NEON technology that accelerates video processing for a greater entertainment experience.
- Secure remote access myQNAPcloud allows you to easily access, manage, and share NAS files via the Internet.
- Snapshot protection against Ransomware Protect your files and data from accidental deletion and malware attacks by using advanced snapshot protection.
- Comprehensive security management Serves as a secure private cloud and supports user account protection, IP blocking, 2-step verification, encryption access, and more.
Run your own personal cloud storage and enjoy easy file access, sharing, and syncing with the TS-433. Designed with a 2.5GbE port to enhance collaboration and increase remote work productivity, the TS-433 also features rich multimedia applications and provides a complete home entertainment portal.
The compact and slim TS-433 prioritizes a clean and essential design, and perfectly blends into your home or office. The design extends to the hard drives, which can be installed without needing a screwdriver.
EFFECTIVE COOLING FAN FOR HEAT FLOW
The TS-433 is small in size and remains high-performance, cool, and quiet with an effective cooling fan.
64-BIT CORTEX-A55 QUAD-CORE 2.0 GHz CPU NAS FOR EVERYDAY USE AND COLLABORATION
Powered by a ARM Cortex-A55 quad-core 2 GHz processor, built-in 4 GB RAM, one Gigabit LAN port, one 2.5 Gigabit LAN port, and supports four SATA 6Gb/s hard drives, the TS-433 provides dependable read/write performance for running various home and business NAS applications. The TS-433 features AES-NI 256 hardware-accelerated encryption for both full NAS volumes and shared folders, boosting system performance while securing sensitive data.
Tested in QNAP Labs. Figures may vary by environment.
OS: QTS 5.0.0
Volume type: Samsung 860 PRO 512GB SATA*4, RAID 5
Client PC: Windows Server 2016, Intel i7-6700 3.40GHz, 64GB RAM, NIC Intel X550
BUILD A HIGH-SPEED 2.5GBE NETWORK ENVIRONMENT
QNAP offers comprehensive, budget-friendly storage and networking solutions that provide an array of connectivity possibilities. Easily and flexibly upgrade your workplace or home network now to handle bandwidth-hungry applications.
- A fast 2.5GbE NAS The TS-433 features one 2.5GbE ports.
- Upgrade computers and servers Servers and desktops can install PCIe-based QNAP network cards that support 10G/5G/2.5G/1G/100M Multi-Gig.
- Add a 5GbE port to laptops Laptops and upgrade-limited computers can use QNAP's portable USB 3.2 Gen 1 to 5GbE adapter that allows you to connect to 5G/2.5G/1G/100M networks via USB.
- A switch that supports 2.5GbE+ QNAP's 10GbE/NBASE-T switches support 10G/5G/2.5G/1G/100M and allow connecting multiple workstations and devices for high-speed collaboration in device-dense environments.
All products sold by AAAwave.com are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty. All products advertised as BULK or OEM are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
*Note: "BULK" and "OEM" items do not come in a retail type of packaging, do not include hardware, accessories, cables,software, or literature. Unless otherwise noted.
All products are shipped to the customer the exact same way that we receive them from the manufacturer. We are NOT responsible for physical damage or misuse of the product, damage or misuse of the product will automatically void the manufacturer warranty.
* Note: aaawave.com does not accept returns for refunds or exchanges of the following items: Product listings that state "Limited Supply, All sales are final". Open Software and Software Product Keycards. The sales of all the items aforementioned are considered final.
Schedule and Time
aaawave.com offers a 30 day return/exchange policy, unless otherwise noted. The return/exchange policy begins on the customers purchase date. No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 30 days. All refunds will be made back to the customer’s original form of payment within 7 business days of receiving the return merchandise. Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) are valid for only 10 business days. Packages must be received by us within 10 business days after the RMA number has been issued. Packages received after 10 business days will not be accepted and the warranty period will be considered voided and cancelled. RMA processing time is 5-7 business days once the package has been received.
There is a restocking fee of 15% on all returns for refund. We charge this 15% restocking fee for all returns for refund to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. We offer RMA replacement without any restocking fee to customers who have received a defective product. Shipping costs is non-refundable. Product exchanges can be accepted for defective items, the same exact item only. Product returns can be accepted for defective items only. Product returns for non-defective items will incur a 15% re-stocking fee, deducted from the refund amount.
aaawave.com does NOT offer "Advanced Replacement" for the exchange of defective merchandise. aaawave.com does NOT pay the return shipping costs for defective merchandise. We are NOT responsible for product defects, because we do not manufacture the products we sell. aaawave.com will pay for shipping "Back to the customer" for exchange of defective items. All returns and exchanges must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number). Please contact us for a RMA number prior to sending your package. aaawave.com will NOT accept packages without prior authorization and a RMA number. All packages being shipped to aaawave.com must have a valid tracking number that is with a major courier such as UPS, FEDEX, or USPS.
What do you charge for standard shipping?
We offer free shipping on all items to the continental U.S. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, and other U.S. territories (i.e. Guam, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands etc.) require expedited shipping and incur shipping charges. Items may be delivered separately in multiple shipments.
Do you ship internationally?
We ship some of AAAwave's products to Canada.Please see item's availability on product's page.
30 Day Return Policy.
aaawave.com offers a 30 day return/exchange policy, unless otherwise noted. The return/exchange policy begins on the customers purchase date. All refunds will be made back to the customer’s original form of payment within 7 business days of receiving the return merchandise.
What are your business hours?Monday – Friday (Excluding Holidays) 8:00am – 6:00pm PST