HP 2YY47AA#ABC EX920 1TB PCIe 3.0 x4 M.2 NVMe 3D TLC NAND Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)
HP EX920 M.2 1TB PCIe 3.0 x4 NVMe 3D TLC NAND Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) 2YY47AA#ABC
- M.2 2280, HP controller offering with 8 flash memory channels that support PCIe 3.0 x4 and NVMe 1.3
- Sequential Read/Write Speeds up to 3,200 MBps / 1,800 MBps
- An industry top leading Reliability (MTBF) 2M hours, and Endurance (TBW) up to 400 TBW
- Higher Order LDPC Error Correction for high speed parallel decoding and real time error correction to ensure data integrity and security
- Works on all Windows PC, Full compatibility with HPdst.exe (HP Software Pre-installation Environment). Ideal upgrade for HP PCs
- Manufactured to HP's high quality standards and fully tested and certified in HP Laboratories
- Brand: HP
- Series: EX920 M.2
- Model: 2YY47AA#ABC
- Device Type: Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)
- Used For: Consumer
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- Capacity: 1TB
- Memory Components: 3D TLC NAND
- Interface: PCI-Express 3(8Gb/s) x4, NVMe 1.3
- Compliant with PCI-Express 3.1
- Max Sequential Read: Up to 3,200 MBps
- Max Sequential Write: Up to 1,800 MBps
- 4KB Random Read: Up to 350,000 IOPS
- 4KB Random Write: Up to 250,000 IOPS
- Read Latency: 0.020ms
- Write Latency: 0.022ms
- MTBF: 2,000,000 hours
- High performance
- Low power
- Increased system responsiveness
- High reliability
- Small form-factor
- Minimum weight
- Enhanced ruggedness
- High data Integrity and Security
- Power Consumption (Idle): 0.73W
- Power Consumption (Active): 6.23W
- Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ +70°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C ~ +85°C
- Max Shock Resistance: 100G / 6 msec
- Max Vibration Resistance: 3.1 GRMS (2-500 Hz)
Dimensions & Weight
- Height: 3.5mm
- Width: 22.00mm
- Depth: 80.00mm
- Weight: 5.4g
All products sold by AAAwave.com are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty. All products advertised as BULK or OEM are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
*Note: "BULK" and "OEM" items do not come in a retail type of packaging, do not include hardware, accessories, cables,software, or literature. Unless otherwise noted.
All products are shipped to the customer the exact same way that we receive them from the manufacturer. We are NOT responsible for physical damage or misuse of the product, damage or misuse of the product will automatically void the manufacturer warranty.
* Note: aaawave.com does not accept returns for refunds or exchanges of the following items: Product listings that state "Limited Supply, All sales are final". Open Software and Software Product Keycards. The sales of all the items aforementioned are considered final.
Schedule and Time
aaawave.com offers a 30 day return/exchange policy, unless otherwise noted. The return/exchange policy begins on the customers purchase date. No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 30 days. All refunds will be made back to the customer’s original form of payment within 7 business days of receiving the return merchandise. Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) are valid for only 10 business days. Packages must be received by us within 10 business days after the RMA number has been issued. Packages received after 10 business days will not be accepted and the warranty period will be considered voided and cancelled. RMA processing time is 5-7 business days once the package has been received.
There is a restocking fee of 15% on all returns for refund. We charge this 15% restocking fee for all returns for refund to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. We offer RMA replacement without any restocking fee to customers who have received a defective product. Shipping costs is non-refundable. Product exchanges can be accepted for defective items, the same exact item only. Product returns can be accepted for defective items only. Product returns for non-defective items will incur a 15% re-stocking fee, deducted from the refund amount.
aaawave.com does NOT offer "Advanced Replacement" for the exchange of defective merchandise. aaawave.com does NOT pay the return shipping costs for defective merchandise. We are NOT responsible for product defects, because we do not manufacture the products we sell. aaawave.com will pay for shipping "Back to the customer" for exchange of defective items. All returns and exchanges must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number). Please contact us for a RMA number prior to sending your package. aaawave.com will NOT accept packages without prior authorization and a RMA number. All packages being shipped to aaawave.com must have a valid tracking number that is with a major courier such as UPS, FEDEX, or USPS.
What do you charge for standard shipping?
We offer free shipping on all items to the continental U.S. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, and other U.S. territories (i.e. Guam, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands etc.) require expedited shipping and incur shipping charges. Items may be delivered separately in multiple shipments.
Do you ship internationally?
We ship some of AAAwave's products to Canada.Please see item's availability on product's page.
30 Day Return Policy.
aaawave.com offers a 30 day return/exchange policy, unless otherwise noted. The return/exchange policy begins on the customers purchase date. All refunds will be made back to the customer’s original form of payment within 7 business days of receiving the return merchandise.
What are your business hours?Monday – Friday (Excluding Holidays) 8:00am – 6:00pm PST
Customers Also Viewed
WD Blue SN570 1TB Internal Solid State Drive NVMe SSD WDS100T3B0C - Gen3 x4 PCIe 8Gb/s, M.2 2280, Up to 3,500 MB/s
WD Blue SN570 1TB Internal Solid State Drive NVMe SSD Spark Imagination—Inspire Your Creativity Stay in the moment and create beyond your expectations with the WD Blue SN570 NVMe SSD. This...
WD BLACK 1TB SN850 NVMe Internal Gaming SSD Solid State Drive -Gen4 PCIe, M.2 2280,3D NAND, Up to 7,000 MB/s WDS100T1X0E
WD BLACK 1TB SN850 NVMe Internal Gaming SSD Solid State Drive Without Heatsink-Gen4 PCIe, M.2 2280,3D NAND, Up to 7,000 MB/s WDS100T1X0E IRRATIONALLY FAST. IMPOSSIBLY REAL. Long load times are...
COPPER PIPE The pipeline design effectively transfers heat from M.2 SSD to the heatsink ALUMINIUM FINS The design of fin space can quickly dissipate the heat transferred by the...
Features : Sequential reads/writes up to 560/510 MB/s and random reads/writes up to 95k/90k on all file types Accelerated by Micron 3D NAND technology Integrated Power Loss Immunity...
AAAwave PCI Express 1X to 16X Riser Card 1 to 4 USB3.0 Multiplier Hub Adapter 1. An effective solution to the motherboard PCI-E interface is not enough, an interface can be extended out of 4-port...