show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
- A silver based inorganic antimicrobial agent is added to the exterior to protect the mouse from the growth of harmful bacteria and build-up of germs.
- Rated at IP66, the waterproof design shields against spills, oils, cleaning agents, and much more - making it perfect for areas where dirt, liquids, or germs are a concern.
- The mouse is washable and protected against powerful jets of water - adding another layer of protection against possible contamination. (Avoid full water submersion)
- The mouse has a 1000 DPI Optical Sensor that provides responsive and smooth cursor control, and precise tracking that works on most surfaces including wood, marble, and leather without the need of a mouse pad.
The AZIO MS530 is a USB optical mouse built with a silver-based inorganic antimicrobial agent to prevent bacteria growth. Rated at IP66, the MS530 is waterproof against spills, oils, cleaning agents, and much more - making it perfect for areas where dirt, liquids, or germs are a concern.
The advanced optical sensor improves precision and works on most surfaces including wood, marble, and leather. The high-definition optical tracking (1000 DPI) provides a smooth experience and responsive cursor control.
All products sold by aaawave.com are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty. All products advertised as BULK or OEM are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
*Note: "BULK" and "OEM" items do not come in a retail type of packaging, do not include hardware, accessories, cables,software, or literature. Unless otherwise noted.
All products are shipped to the customer the exact same way that we receive them from the manufacturer. We are NOT responsible for physical damage or misuse of the product, damage or misuse of the product will automatically void the manufacturer warranty.
* Note: aaawave.com does not accept returns for refunds or exchanges of the following items: Product listings that state "Limited Supply, All sales are final". Open Software and Software Product Keycards. The sales of all the items aforementioned are considered final.
Schedule and Time
aaawave.com offers a 30 day return/exchange policy, unless otherwise noted. The return/exchange policy begins on the customers purchase date. No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 30 days. All refunds will be made back to the customer’s original form of payment within 7 business days of receiving the return merchandise. Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) are valid for only 10 business days. Packages must be received by us within 10 business days after the RMA number has been issued. Packages received after 10 business days will not be accepted and the warranty period will be considered voided and cancelled. RMA processing time is 5-7 business days once the package has been received.
There is a restocking fee of 15% on all returns for refund. We charge this 15% restocking fee for all returns for refund to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. We offer RMA replacement without any restocking fee to customers who have received a defective product. Shipping costs is non-refundable. Product exchanges can be accepted for defective items, the same exact item only. Product returns can be accepted for defective items only. Product returns for non-defective items will incur a 15% re-stocking fee, deducted from the refund amount.
aaawave.com does NOT offer "Advanced Replacement" for the exchange of defective merchandise. aaawave.com does NOT pay the return shipping costs for defective merchandise. We are NOT responsible for product defects, because we do not manufacture the products we sell. aaawave.com will pay for shipping "Back to the customer" for exchange of defective items. All returns and exchanges must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number). Please contact us for a RMA number prior to sending your package. aaawave.com will NOT accept packages without prior authorization and a RMA number. All packages being shipped to aaawave.com must have a valid tracking number that is with a major courier such as UPS, FEDEX, or USPS.