show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
Titanium One External SSD 500GB USB 3.2 Gen 2 IP66 for PC Mac Android and Game Console
- 3D NAND TECHNOLOGY: 3D NAND Flash delivers high read/write speeds up to 450MB/s. Titanium One allows you to transfer large amounts of data in mere seconds
- COMPATABILITY: USB 3.2 Gen 2 cable included, compatible with Laptops and Desktops. Windows and MAC OS operating systems.
- DURABLE: Titanium One has no moving parts, protected with an Aluminum cover and a shock absorbing Silicone bumper. MIL-STD-810 and IP66 rating ensures that the drive is resistant to Shock, Dust, and Water.
- INTEGRATED DESIGN: Built in USB 3.2 Gen 2 cable makes portability and storage of the drive simple and convenient.
- EASY TO USE: Ready to use right out of the box, whether saving your memories or backing up all of your work files. Plug it in and start transferring!!
- 3-YEAR WARRANTY: Please register your product via manufacture official website to get the complete warranty services, product support and more
- TOOLS : Includes free backup utility by FBackup and Free Cloud Storage by pCloud
- SUPERFAST : Read-Write speeds of up to 450 MB/s.
- FULL PROTECTION : IP66-Rated for dust and water Resistant, Military grade MIL-STD-810 for shock-absorbing
- UTILITY : Free Cloud storage from pCloud
- BUILT-IN USB 3.2 Gen 2 : Never lose your cable again. Easily carrying and storing by wrapping it around the drive.
- WARRANTY : 3-year manufacturer warranty
- Compatible with current game consoles
All products sold by aaawave.com are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty. All products advertised as BULK or OEM are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
*Note: "BULK" and "OEM" items do not come in a retail type of packaging, do not include hardware, accessories, cables,software, or literature. Unless otherwise noted.
All products are shipped to the customer the exact same way that we receive them from the manufacturer. We are NOT responsible for physical damage or misuse of the product, damage or misuse of the product will automatically void the manufacturer warranty.
* Note: aaawave.com does not accept returns for refunds or exchanges of the following items: Product listings that state "Limited Supply, All sales are final". Open Software and Software Product Keycards. The sales of all the items aforementioned are considered final.
Schedule and Time
aaawave.com offers a 30 day return/exchange policy, unless otherwise noted. The return/exchange policy begins on the customers purchase date. No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 30 days. All refunds will be made back to the customer’s original form of payment within 7 business days of receiving the return merchandise. Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) are valid for only 10 business days. Packages must be received by us within 10 business days after the RMA number has been issued. Packages received after 10 business days will not be accepted and the warranty period will be considered voided and cancelled. RMA processing time is 5-7 business days once the package has been received.
There is a restocking fee of 15% on all returns for refund. We charge this 15% restocking fee for all returns for refund to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. We offer RMA replacement without any restocking fee to customers who have received a defective product. Shipping costs is non-refundable. Product exchanges can be accepted for defective items, the same exact item only. Product returns can be accepted for defective items only. Product returns for non-defective items will incur a 15% re-stocking fee, deducted from the refund amount.
aaawave.com does NOT offer "Advanced Replacement" for the exchange of defective merchandise. aaawave.com does NOT pay the return shipping costs for defective merchandise. We are NOT responsible for product defects, because we do not manufacture the products we sell. aaawave.com will pay for shipping "Back to the customer" for exchange of defective items. All returns and exchanges must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number). Please contact us for a RMA number prior to sending your package. aaawave.com will NOT accept packages without prior authorization and a RMA number. All packages being shipped to aaawave.com must have a valid tracking number that is with a major courier such as UPS, FEDEX, or USPS.