QNAP 4-Drive NASbook. Intel 4-core up to 2.9GHz, 8GB DDR RAM On-Board (Not Expandable) TBS-464-8G
QNAP TBS-464-8G-US 4-Drive NASbook. Intel 4-core up to 2.9GHz, 8GB DDR RAM On-Board (Not Expandable)
Built to fit in everywhere, the TBS-464 M.2 NVMe SSD NASbook is ideal for modern offices, workgroups, meetings and multimedia. Powered by an Intel Celeron N5105/ N5095 quad-core processor (burst up to 2.9 GHz), the TBS-464 has two 2.5GbE ports and USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports for accelerating file transfer and versatile applications. The TBS-464 provides M.2 NVMe SSD slots and supports HybridMount for creating hybrid cloud storage environments, has up to two 4K HDMI 2.0 outputs, media transcoding capabilities, and includes the KoiMeeter app for enabling video conferencing and wireless presentations for small businesses and remote workers.
- 2.5GbE connectivity: Both 2.5GbE ports are backwards compatible with 1GbE/ 100MbE/ 10MbE speeds. Up to 5 Gbps transfer speeds can be achieved by using port trunking.
- SSD cache acceleration: Use up to four M.2 PCIe NVMe SSDs (sold separately) for ultimate storage performance.
- USB port: Two USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports for faster data transfer.
- 4K HDMI output: Up to two HDMI 2.0 ports support 4K @60Hz output. Real-time transcoding is also supported, and the built-in IR receiver can be used by the RM-IR004 remote control for a more convenient NAS experience.
- Snapshot protection against Ransomware: Snapshots fully record the system status and data, allowing you to protect files and data from accidental deletion and malware attacks.
- Cloud storage gateway: Supports HybridMount cloud storage gateways for low-latency access to cloud data.
All products sold by AAAwave.com are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty. All products advertised as BULK or OEM are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
*Note: "BULK" and "OEM" items do not come in a retail type of packaging, do not include hardware, accessories, cables,software, or literature. Unless otherwise noted.
All products are shipped to the customer the exact same way that we receive them from the manufacturer. We are NOT responsible for physical damage or misuse of the product, damage or misuse of the product will automatically void the manufacturer warranty.
* Note: aaawave.com does not accept returns for refunds or exchanges of the following items: Product listings that state "Limited Supply, All sales are final". Open Software and Software Product Keycards. The sales of all the items aforementioned are considered final.
Schedule and Time
aaawave.com offers a 30 day return/exchange policy, unless otherwise noted. The return/exchange policy begins on the customers purchase date. No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 30 days. All refunds will be made back to the customer’s original form of payment within 7 business days of receiving the return merchandise. Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) are valid for only 10 business days. Packages must be received by us within 10 business days after the RMA number has been issued. Packages received after 10 business days will not be accepted and the warranty period will be considered voided and cancelled. RMA processing time is 5-7 business days once the package has been received.
There is a restocking fee of 15% on all returns for refund. We charge this 15% restocking fee for all returns for refund to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. We offer RMA replacement without any restocking fee to customers who have received a defective product. Shipping costs is non-refundable. Product exchanges can be accepted for defective items, the same exact item only. Product returns can be accepted for defective items only. Product returns for non-defective items will incur a 15% re-stocking fee, deducted from the refund amount.
aaawave.com does NOT offer "Advanced Replacement" for the exchange of defective merchandise. aaawave.com does NOT pay the return shipping costs for defective merchandise. We are NOT responsible for product defects, because we do not manufacture the products we sell. aaawave.com will pay for shipping "Back to the customer" for exchange of defective items. All returns and exchanges must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number). Please contact us for a RMA number prior to sending your package. aaawave.com will NOT accept packages without prior authorization and a RMA number. All packages being shipped to aaawave.com must have a valid tracking number that is with a major courier such as UPS, FEDEX, or USPS.
What do you charge for standard shipping?
We offer free shipping on all items to the continental U.S. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, and other U.S. territories (i.e. Guam, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands etc.) require expedited shipping and incur shipping charges. Items may be delivered separately in multiple shipments.
Do you ship internationally?
We ship some of AAAwave's products to Canada.Please see item's availability on product's page.
30 Day Return Policy.
aaawave.com offers a 30 day return/exchange policy, unless otherwise noted. The return/exchange policy begins on the customers purchase date. All refunds will be made back to the customer’s original form of payment within 7 business days of receiving the return merchandise.
What are your business hours?Monday – Friday (Excluding Holidays) 8:00am – 6:00pm PST