show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
The Logitech MK520 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo provides the functionality of a full-size keyboard with a stylish and streamlined design. The combo includes a Logitech K520 wireless keyboard and an M310 wireless mouse. It’s perfect for both the home and office.
The included M310 wireless mouse is full-size and works well in either hand. It was precision-engineered to feel great even after hours of use.
Tired of short battery life and continually having to charge your devices? The MK520 combo has a seriously long battery life. The K520 wireless keyboard lasts for up to 3 years and the M310 wireless mouse for 18 months between battery charges, using smart battery power management.
Easily connect to your computer using the included Logitech Unifying receiver. Plug it into your computer and you’re ready to work without any lengthy installation processes.
Have all the functionality of wireless connectivity without putting your information at risk. The MK520 uses 128-bit AES encryption and a 2.4GHz signal to keep your information safe.
- FULL-SIZE FUNCTIONALITY – Have the functionality of a full-size keyboard without sacrificing form or function. The MK520 includes a stylish and streamlined keyboard and ambidextrous mouse
- PRECISION MOUSE WORKS IN EITHER HAND ????_?????????? The M310 wireless mouse features soft rubber grips and can be used in either hand. It provides the precision needed for fine applications
- LONG BATTERY LIFE – Tired of short battery life? The MK520 package boasts significant battery run time. Using 3 regular batteries, the keyboard will last for up to 3 years, and the mouse for up to 18 months
- SIMPLE SETUP – Simply plug the Logitech Unifying receiver into your computer and you’re ready to work—nothing else is needed
- ENCRYPTED CONNECTION – Enjoy the flexibility of working wirelessly with an encrypted connection. The MK520 utilizes 128-bit AES encryption and a 2.4GHz signal to keep your connection fast and secure
|WARRANTY INFORMATION||3-year Limited hardware warranty|
All products sold by aaawave.com are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty. All products advertised as BULK or OEM are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
*Note: "BULK" and "OEM" items do not come in a retail type of packaging, do not include hardware, accessories, cables,software, or literature. Unless otherwise noted.
All products are shipped to the customer the exact same way that we receive them from the manufacturer. We are NOT responsible for physical damage or misuse of the product, damage or misuse of the product will automatically void the manufacturer warranty.
* Note: aaawave.com does not accept returns for refunds or exchanges of the following items: Product listings that state "Limited Supply, All sales are final". Open Software and Software Product Keycards. The sales of all the items aforementioned are considered final.
Schedule and Time
aaawave.com offers a 30 day return/exchange policy, unless otherwise noted. The return/exchange policy begins on the customers purchase date. No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 30 days. All refunds will be made back to the customer’s original form of payment within 7 business days of receiving the return merchandise. Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) are valid for only 10 business days. Packages must be received by us within 10 business days after the RMA number has been issued. Packages received after 10 business days will not be accepted and the warranty period will be considered voided and cancelled. RMA processing time is 5-7 business days once the package has been received.
There is a restocking fee of 15% on all returns for refund. We charge this 15% restocking fee for all returns for refund to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. We offer RMA replacement without any restocking fee to customers who have received a defective product. Shipping costs is non-refundable. Product exchanges can be accepted for defective items, the same exact item only. Product returns can be accepted for defective items only. Product returns for non-defective items will incur a 15% re-stocking fee, deducted from the refund amount.
aaawave.com does NOT offer "Advanced Replacement" for the exchange of defective merchandise. aaawave.com does NOT pay the return shipping costs for defective merchandise. We are NOT responsible for product defects, because we do not manufacture the products we sell. aaawave.com will pay for shipping "Back to the customer" for exchange of defective items. All returns and exchanges must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number). Please contact us for a RMA number prior to sending your package. aaawave.com will NOT accept packages without prior authorization and a RMA number. All packages being shipped to aaawave.com must have a valid tracking number that is with a major courier such as UPS, FEDEX, or USPS.