show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
- mbedded SD card reader supports all type of SD cards (SD, SDHC, SDXC)
- Easy hardware RAID 0/1 options for speed or security
- A USB-C connector for next-generation computers, PCs and Macs
- Bus powered for mobile workflows
- Shock, drop, crush, and rain-resistant for all-terrain use
LaCie Rugged RAID Pro 4TB
Choose What You Need Thanks to RAID’s Adaptability
A favorite travel companion to videographers and photographers, the LaCie Rugged RAID Pro portable drive combines on-the-go durability with greater capacity and versatility. When you need greater capacity and performance, select a striped configuration (RAID 0), which will operate at full capacity and speed—up to 240MB/s. If you need to maximize security, pick a mirrored configuration (RAID 1). The included 3-year Rescue Data Recovery Services plan adds to your peace of mind.
The LaCie Rugged RAID Pro marries signature on-the-go Rugged durability with RAID’s adaptability. Thanks to the embedded SD card reader, it’s now easier to back up content in the field. Do you need to prioritize spacious capacity with speedy transfer rates? Are you concerned about the safety of your footage on the go? Either way, the Rugged RAID Pro is the ideal solution for you.
- No up/down or left/right orientation means there’s no wrong way to connect the USB-C cable.
- Connect to any existing computer using the included USB-C to USB adapter cable. Ship your project to a client without worrying about compatibility.
- With up to 240MB/s in RAID 0, you can quickly transfer footage, browse large photo libraries without lag, and perform backups fast.
Creative pros rely on LaCie Rugged drives whenever they need to capture, transport, and transfer data in the field.
- Drop resistance in nonoperating mode: 4-ft (1.2m)
- Crush resistance: 1-ton car
- Water resistance: rain
- 3-year limited warranty and Rescue Data Recovery Services
All products sold by aaawave.com are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty. All products advertised as BULK or OEM are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
*Note: "BULK" and "OEM" items do not come in a retail type of packaging, do not include hardware, accessories, cables,software, or literature. Unless otherwise noted.
All products are shipped to the customer the exact same way that we receive them from the manufacturer. We are NOT responsible for physical damage or misuse of the product, damage or misuse of the product will automatically void the manufacturer warranty.
* Note: aaawave.com does not accept returns for refunds or exchanges of the following items: Product listings that state "Limited Supply, All sales are final". Open Software and Software Product Keycards. The sales of all the items aforementioned are considered final.
Schedule and Time
aaawave.com offers a 30 day return/exchange policy, unless otherwise noted. The return/exchange policy begins on the customers purchase date. No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 30 days. All refunds will be made back to the customer’s original form of payment within 7 business days of receiving the return merchandise. Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) are valid for only 10 business days. Packages must be received by us within 10 business days after the RMA number has been issued. Packages received after 10 business days will not be accepted and the warranty period will be considered voided and cancelled. RMA processing time is 5-7 business days once the package has been received.
There is a restocking fee of 15% on all returns for refund. We charge this 15% restocking fee for all returns for refund to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. We offer RMA replacement without any restocking fee to customers who have received a defective product. Shipping costs is non-refundable. Product exchanges can be accepted for defective items, the same exact item only. Product returns can be accepted for defective items only. Product returns for non-defective items will incur a 15% re-stocking fee, deducted from the refund amount.
aaawave.com does NOT offer "Advanced Replacement" for the exchange of defective merchandise. aaawave.com does NOT pay the return shipping costs for defective merchandise. We are NOT responsible for product defects, because we do not manufacture the products we sell. aaawave.com will pay for shipping "Back to the customer" for exchange of defective items. All returns and exchanges must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number). Please contact us for a RMA number prior to sending your package. aaawave.com will NOT accept packages without prior authorization and a RMA number. All packages being shipped to aaawave.com must have a valid tracking number that is with a major courier such as UPS, FEDEX, or USPS.