AVerMedia Live Gamer Ultra 2.1-4K Plug & Play Capture Card with VRR and HDR Support for Gaming and Streaming GC553G2
AVerMedia GC553G2 Live Gamer ULTRA 2.1
The AVerMedia GC553G2 Live Gamer ULTRA 2.1 is a capture card designed for gaming that supports 4K144hz HDR VRR content. It comes equipped with the latest HDMI 2.1 technology, ensuring that users can enjoy content in vibrant HDR. The package includes an HDMI 2.1 cable, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C cable, 4-Pole 3.5mm Audio cable, and a Quick Start Guide. The Live Gamer ULTRA 2.1 allows users to enjoy ULTRA 4K HDR gameplay at 60 FPS with its lag-less pass-through and record 4Kp30 video with virtually zero latency. The GC553G2 offers HDMI input up to 4K at 144 HDR/VRR with 4Kp60 video capture output. A user manual is available for those who need assistance in using the device.
- HDMI 2.1 Technology: 4Kp144 pass-through and 4Kp60 capture. Experience unparalleled visual excellence for pass-through and unrivaled smooth game recording on modern game consoles and PCs with HDMI 2.1, enjoying a seamless gaming and streaming experience. *A Monitor/TV that supports HDMI 2.1 (4K144) VRR HDR input is required.
- HDR and VRR Support: Enjoy HDR support for vibrant, true-to-life graphics and utilize Variable Refresh Rate for tear-free, stutter-free gameplay. Both work hand-in-hand to deliver lag-free, stunning, and realistic gameplay.
- Customizable RGB Lighting: Customize the RGB lighting of the Live Gamer ULTRA 2.1 using AVerMedia's Gaming Utility Tool to match the rest of your setup and set the perfect mood for your gameplay.
- Live Party Chat: Connect headset via 4 Pole 3.5mm port on GC553G2. Enjoy interactivity, and control your game/chat volume while recording for a superb gaming experience.
- Next-Gen Compatibility: Capture crystal clear gameplay from PS5, Xbox Series X/S, and more on PC. Fully utilize HDMI 2.1 capabilities in live streams.
All products sold by AAAwave.com are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty. All products advertised as BULK or OEM are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
*Note: "BULK" and "OEM" items do not come in a retail type of packaging, do not include hardware, accessories, cables,software, or literature. Unless otherwise noted.
All products are shipped to the customer the exact same way that we receive them from the manufacturer. We are NOT responsible for physical damage or misuse of the product, damage or misuse of the product will automatically void the manufacturer warranty.
* Note: aaawave.com does not accept returns for refunds or exchanges of the following items: Product listings that state "Limited Supply, All sales are final". Open Software and Software Product Keycards. The sales of all the items aforementioned are considered final.
Schedule and Time
aaawave.com offers a 30 day return/exchange policy, unless otherwise noted. The return/exchange policy begins on the customers purchase date. No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 30 days. All refunds will be made back to the customer’s original form of payment within 7 business days of receiving the return merchandise. Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) are valid for only 10 business days. Packages must be received by us within 10 business days after the RMA number has been issued. Packages received after 10 business days will not be accepted and the warranty period will be considered voided and cancelled. RMA processing time is 5-7 business days once the package has been received.
There is a restocking fee of 15% on all returns for refund. We charge this 15% restocking fee for all returns for refund to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. We offer RMA replacement without any restocking fee to customers who have received a defective product. Shipping costs is non-refundable. Product exchanges can be accepted for defective items, the same exact item only. Product returns can be accepted for defective items only. Product returns for non-defective items will incur a 15% re-stocking fee, deducted from the refund amount.
aaawave.com does NOT offer "Advanced Replacement" for the exchange of defective merchandise. aaawave.com does NOT pay the return shipping costs for defective merchandise. We are NOT responsible for product defects, because we do not manufacture the products we sell. aaawave.com will pay for shipping "Back to the customer" for exchange of defective items. All returns and exchanges must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number). Please contact us for a RMA number prior to sending your package. aaawave.com will NOT accept packages without prior authorization and a RMA number. All packages being shipped to aaawave.com must have a valid tracking number that is with a major courier such as UPS, FEDEX, or USPS.
What do you charge for standard shipping?
We offer free shipping on all items to the continental U.S. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, and other U.S. territories (i.e. Guam, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands etc.) require expedited shipping and incur shipping charges. Items may be delivered separately in multiple shipments.
Do you ship internationally?
We ship some of AAAwave's products to Canada.Please see item's availability on product's page.
30 Day Return Policy.
aaawave.com offers a 30 day return/exchange policy, unless otherwise noted. The return/exchange policy begins on the customers purchase date. All refunds will be made back to the customer’s original form of payment within 7 business days of receiving the return merchandise.
What are your business hours?Monday – Friday (Excluding Holidays) 8:00am – 6:00pm PST