Arctic ACALP00029A Alpine 12 LP - Low Profile Intel CPU Cooler
- TOP-NOTCH PRICE-PERFORMANCE RATIO: Thanks to its radial heat sink and good fan design, the Alpine 12 LP offers a lot of performance at a very low price point.
- IMPROVED COOLING PERFORMANCE BY NEW PRODUCTION PROCESS: The high thermal conductivity of aluminum is fully retained by a new type of extrusion. This new production process creates a powerful yet very compact radial heat sink. The particularly thin cooling fins of the new Alpine are fanned out in a Y-shape.
- 0 dB MODE: The Alpine 12 LP is able to switch into silent passive mode when PWM signal is below 5 % due to its new motor. This allows working at your PC in complete silence without any unwanted noise.
- LOWER POWER CONSUMPTION & MINIMUM VIBRATION: The new Alpine 12 LP is powered by an updated motor and runs much more efficiently than its predecessors. Due to sinus-magnetizing the new motor creates just 5 % of vibrations from commutation of a regular DC-motor.
- EXTENDED LIFE SPAN: A 10 °C lower motor temperature roughly doubles the life span of a fan. The new ARCTIC motor has a four times longer service life through its low coil temperature.
All products sold by AAAwave.com are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty. All products advertised as BULK or OEM are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
*Note: "BULK" and "OEM" items do not come in a retail type of packaging, do not include hardware, accessories, cables,software, or literature. Unless otherwise noted.
All products are shipped to the customer the exact same way that we receive them from the manufacturer. We are NOT responsible for physical damage or misuse of the product, damage or misuse of the product will automatically void the manufacturer warranty.
* Note: aaawave.com does not accept returns for refunds or exchanges of the following items: Product listings that state "Limited Supply, All sales are final". Open Software and Software Product Keycards. The sales of all the items aforementioned are considered final.
Schedule and Time
aaawave.com offers a 30 day return/exchange policy, unless otherwise noted. The return/exchange policy begins on the customers purchase date. No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 30 days. All refunds will be made back to the customer’s original form of payment within 7 business days of receiving the return merchandise. Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) are valid for only 10 business days. Packages must be received by us within 10 business days after the RMA number has been issued. Packages received after 10 business days will not be accepted and the warranty period will be considered voided and cancelled. RMA processing time is 5-7 business days once the package has been received.
There is a restocking fee of 15% on all returns for refund. We charge this 15% restocking fee for all returns for refund to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. We offer RMA replacement without any restocking fee to customers who have received a defective product. Shipping costs is non-refundable. Product exchanges can be accepted for defective items, the same exact item only. Product returns can be accepted for defective items only. Product returns for non-defective items will incur a 15% re-stocking fee, deducted from the refund amount.
aaawave.com does NOT offer "Advanced Replacement" for the exchange of defective merchandise. aaawave.com does NOT pay the return shipping costs for defective merchandise. We are NOT responsible for product defects, because we do not manufacture the products we sell. aaawave.com will pay for shipping "Back to the customer" for exchange of defective items. All returns and exchanges must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number). Please contact us for a RMA number prior to sending your package. aaawave.com will NOT accept packages without prior authorization and a RMA number. All packages being shipped to aaawave.com must have a valid tracking number that is with a major courier such as UPS, FEDEX, or USPS.
What do you charge for standard shipping?
We offer free shipping on all items to the continental U.S. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, and other U.S. territories (i.e. Guam, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands etc.) require expedited shipping and incur shipping charges. Items may be delivered separately in multiple shipments.
Do you ship internationally?
We ship some of AAAwave's products to Canada.Please see item's availability on product's page.
30 Day Return Policy.
aaawave.com offers a 30 day return/exchange policy, unless otherwise noted. The return/exchange policy begins on the customers purchase date. All refunds will be made back to the customer’s original form of payment within 7 business days of receiving the return merchandise.
What are your business hours?Monday – Friday (Excluding Holidays) 8:00am – 6:00pm PST
Customers Also Viewed
WD Ultrastar DC HC550 18 TB 3.5" Internal 512MB SATA 7200rpm 512E SE NP3 0F38459 Driving Up Capacity and Driving Down TCO for Cloud and Hyperscale Data Centers The breadth and depth of Big...
Features : The P12 PWM PST is a 120 mm fan with PWM PST connectors. It features Completely redesigned fan blades and is optimized for high static pressure. Thanks to this, it is especially effective...
Features : Optimized for static pressure Ideal choice on heatsinks, radiators and (partly-) covered case vents PWM signal adjusts fan speed Newly developed, very quiet motor 0 dB mode: silent...